Thank Heaven for little girls. I look at this picture and just get little goosebumps thinking of how amazing they are... and that I can snuggle them both in my arms. I can't imagine anything better than the past few weeks... well, I can imagine something slightly better that would involve no one waking up at night:) I never expected to have either of them in my life at this point...but from the moment they came, I could never imagine life without them.
Just wanted to take a moment to say thanks to God and a prayer for everyone that shares in this awesome experience that is parenthood... and even bigger prayers for those who are awaiting that day.
Quote for the day...
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone
No comments:
Post a Comment