What a whirllwind of excitment the past few days. The holidays are in full force and it's starting to get a bit crazy! Luckily, it's a fun crazy :) The girls are simply worn out now, but I have pictures so you can share in the crazy last 4 days we've had! I'm going to go in reverse, starting with just yesterday and our trip to cut down the Christmas tree!
It was a long journey through the woods to find the perfect tree....
But we finally settled on one that wasn't too big, too small, too fat, or too skinny. Lilly helped dad cut it down....
I think Carolyn was wondering why she had to come along though....
Once the tree was in place at home, Lilly loves to sit her chair in front of the fire after the long days to relax and kick back :)
But before the tree cutting, we had a party at the Streitmarters! One question, what is wrong with this picture? Is there a random baby getting into something while the adults watch football?
And before that was of course the wonderful Thanksgiving dinner, ala Grandma Shafer. It was quite a crowded room this year, but Justin made sure that Baby Kanski and Momma Kanski were comfortable :) I would love to have pictures of the girls eating turkey, but both decided they weren't hungry for dinner!
No comments:
Post a Comment