Dinner, presents, dinner, presents, Christmas morning presents, dinner, presents, dinner, and a finally night of presents... that's it in a nutshell. Through it all, I managed to catch a few pictures, but most of them are on the family's cameras while I was chasing down Carolyn or managing a Lilly meltdown :) The kids LOVED the holiday season and already can't wait for next year. Luckily they got some cute toys and clothes to keep them busy until then. I believe the entire Christmas season can be sumed up by Carolyn's face in the picture below :)
Lilly became quite the fashionista over Christmas... she now only prefers dresses and plays with her pearls and high heels atleast once a day.
This is the rare moment of happily playing sisters :) Don't mind that one doesn't want clothes on, and the other is wearing a dress over her outfit :)
No comments:
Post a Comment