Thursday, July 28, 2011

 





So yes, it's been awhile... things have been absolutely nonstop!  All good stuff, just a bit more time intensive than I ever imagined.  We had a big party for Lilly turning 3, a shower and bachlorette party for Aunt Jan, a baby shower for Aimee, and two family vacations!  Plus, the girls are nonstop action now, and seem so old all of a sudden... hopefully you can see that in the video!  Carolyn is talking and Lilly is such a little lady.  We had so much fun on our family vacations... and proved on both that all Lilly and Carolyn care about is some chocolate and they can be happy anywhere...no need for anything besides that at this point!  Maybe next year they'll be more into the pool and activities, but this year they are really just lounge hounds that enjoy to sit pool side rather than expend all that energy splashing around!  It's certainly been a fun summer and it'll soon end with Aunt Jan's wedding and then the start of school for Lilly!!!  I've got a vow to keep you more informed than I have been this summer, so please stay tuned!


No comments: