So I went to the doctor's today, and he said I looked great! I had to get those stupid shots again, but they didn't seem to hurt as bad today. Currently, if I stayed at my current stats, I would end up almost the exact height and weight of Mom!
Here are my stats:
Height: 23 3/4" (~25th percentile)
Weight: 12 lbs, 11 oz (~25 percentile)
Head size: 16 1/4" (~50th percentile)
To celebrate looking great and having those shots over with for another two months, I wanted to share the Lilly Song with you... as performed by my Pop Pop Shafer and my cousins Madison and Tyler.
1 comment:
Good old poppop Shafer, that was great. He does a good job making up songs. I laughed and cried, because this is so good. And Lilly is a gift from God, and a beautiful one. Love You Great grandma Niehaus
Post a Comment