Lots to say! I am now officially baptized and Holy :) I got to see LOTS of people this weekend and it was so much fun. It seems boring being around my house now with-out so many people to talk to! Here is my Great Grandpa and Great Grandma Niehaus that I met for the first time... Thanks to my Great Aunt Pam for driving in two of my Great Grandmas from Pittsburgh!!

Then we had a big feast made by Grandma Shafer the night before my big day! I couldn't eat any, but that doesn't mean I can't sit at the table!

Then came the big day! Here's my Godmom helping me get ready and my Godfather showing me off in the pretty dress.

Here are a few pictures of me and my Parents, Grandparents and Great Grandparents! I have more pictures that Vicki and Allan took with a really cool camera that I'll post soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment