Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!

So It's officially a new year, and I have a few New Year's Resolutions... well, atleast Mom tells me I should make a few. 1- Stop waking up every 2-4 hours at night (Mom says she's at "the end of her rope"...whatever that means). 2- Start to eat my veggies (I tried squash last night-- ICK!) 3- Make an honest attempt to crawl (since I scream everytime I'm on my belly)

What I don't understand is why, if Mom wants me to do all these things, was I not invited to News Years Dinner??? I was left with Grandma! Anyhow, I wanted to show you Mom and Dad's pictures to prove that they still do have some a social life (though I keep them on a pretty short leash). I was sleeping when the New Year rang in, but they were thinking of me :)


Also, Dad went to see the Bearcats play down in Miami Florida. He had a great time with his friends and Grandpa and Aunt Jan. Here is a picture to show their UC spirit! Though they didn't do so well in their first BCS bowl, hopefully this will be the first of many, so me and Mom can catch the next one!! GO BEARCATS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Left with Grandma...how tragic...she was probably horribly mean to you..or maybe does Mom just not know how much fun was had by grandma and Lilly..and all the toys!!!!