Monday, March 23, 2009

Boyfriend Braden

I FINALLY have my first boyfriend-- Braden! He was born about two weeks ago, and he's already about 9 pounds! He has a very cool older sister Ellie, that I've hung out with a few times before, but now that I'm a little more mobile it's more fun. Mom and I are going to go visit them again soon this week so we can play some more (no offense Mom and Dad, but I like having a playmate more my size). She pushed me around in her cool car for awhile so mom could check out the little man :) I told Mom not to get any ideas, as I'd like to be the only show in town for awhile longer!

Also check out my videos after the pictures. I have been working on crawling/walking/and eating everything under the sun. Mom has discovered that I enjoy anything with garlic on it-- just like a good Italian! I LOVED broccoli with garlic and couldn't get enough!


No comments: