Now don't too get excited... no new babies at my house, but I am going to have atleast 2 new friends by the end of April-- which is very exciting indeed! On Saturday we went to a baby shower for Baby Fromm. Victoria and I hung out with some new friends, and our pal Dana. It was great fun. The funnest part was pulling Victoria's headband and snapping it back. Her mom didn't think it was funny, but I couldn't stop pulling it, so eventually they just took it off her -- NO FUN! We also went to Joe and Sarah's house for the last time, because they are renting it now! It was sad, but again, very fun. They cooked a great dinner and I LOVED the potatoes!
Look at that baby-- I can't wait for him or to come out and play!
I actually pulled the headband and streched it a good 3-4 inches before it snapped back, but mom was freaking out too much trying to stop me and couldn't get the picture. :)
3 comments:
holy cow! Elizabeth's baby is so big in her tummy! I'm betting it's a boy :) Who's baby is Dana? Did Joe have a baby that I missed the news on?
Thank you for posting the pictures of Sweetie. It is so great to see her and how well she is doing. Sweetie is one lucky dog!!! Janice
Thank you for posting the pictures of Sweetie. It is so great to see her and how well she is doing. Sweetie is one lucky dog!!! Janice
Post a Comment