Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Birthday to All and a few other things...

Well so much has happened this week that I havne't had time to update you all!! I'll go through everything one by one to be sure I don't forget anything. There's a picture of me in a pretty sundress at the end :) First we had Pap's birthday. For his birthday, he got to come over and babysit me and I left him a nice suprise in my diaper. It made him laugh and he said he was impressed, so I think it was a good gift.

Then we had Mom's birthday. I tried to be good for her all day as my gift. Dad got her a bunch of golf stuff so she can learn and can go relax with-out me... how rude of a gift!

Then we went and saw my new friend Katelyn who just had her birthday about two weeks ago! I can't wait to show her how to get into everything. My mom says she's adorable and couldn't keep her eyes off her. It worried me.


Then I had some of my normal week except for two milestones. Mom let me try to feed myself with a spoon, and she gated up the whole house so I can't have fun anymore. I guess both are a sign of getting older, but it's bittersweet because I really did love getting into everything. I can still get into some stuff, but it's not just not the same.
Then I got to go to my first Soccer game to see my cousin Lia play. It was great fun in the sun!
And then cousin Mia and Great Grandma V came over after the game to play. I loved seeing them since they live so far away! Thanks for coming to play guys!!