Sunday, May 3, 2009

Red's Game and a Night with Friends

Last Sunday Dad got a last minute call to go to the Red's game with work-- and there were enough tickets for Mom and I too! What was even better was that it was in a private box area where we got tons of food and air conditioning-- so I lasted almost the whole game! I'm not sure if I'm a Red's fan yet or not-- I liked watching in person, but when Dad turns it on the TV it is SOOOOOOO boring :)





Then this weekend we had another night with all my friends-- with the two new additions. Here are some pictures of the crew. We kept the fights to a minimum, but it's sure going to get interesting in a few months as 3 of us turn 1, our ringleader turns 2, and the little babies gain head control :)



1 comment:

Veronica said...

Victoria's legs look so long compared to the rest. She is going to be a tower.