Here's me running around Alyssa's new place. It didn't have any furniture yet, which I LOVED. I just ran and ran and ran... hence the only shots of me are me running around laughing :) I'm excited to go hang out at her new place and break it in a bit once she has it all set-up. Congrats Auntie for the big move!
Here's me and my Bailey.... with both love our trampoline so much. Bailey thinks it is her bed, so we cuddle on it quite a bit. But I also typically end up pushing her off so I can jump!
Here's me and Millie. I found a way to make her run-- by chasing her with her water bowl. She is scared I will smack her with it if I catch her (probably a good fear for her to have) so she runs away, and I chase her, laughing the whole time.
And finally, here is me trying to figure out how to play on the playground at Aunt Ash's place. We were all excited to go play on the swings, only to find there were no swings and just these bouncy type bugs to sit on. Very werid... I'm going to have a talk with the Godfather about correcting this problem-- I need a swing when I visit!
1 comment:
So cute! she's getting all little girl-ish!
Post a Comment