So Dad had a great birthday weekend that I would like to share with you it included watching pre-season Pro football, opening gifts, going to visit Joe and Sarah's new place in Columbus, going to a fun dinner place (and doing Sake Bombs!-- video below) and watching the Bearcats football team dominate Rutgers! Check it out! (PS-- you'll notice many pictures are a touch blurry and that is because I'm too quick for mom these days!!!)
Oh... and officially Dad is no longer saying his age, he's just in his "mid to late 20's". :)
Here's me at Joe and Sarah's eating their oreo pie-- YUMMY!!!
I helped dad open his presents, because he was very tired and I didn't think he could open them by himself. :)
Here's Dad and I walking into the resturant together....
And here's dad and the crew doing a Sake Bomb together... you'll notice Aunt Ash was the last to finish. She must have lost her chugging ability during these post college years. Mom tells me one day I can do a Sake Bomb, but I have to wait a lot of years.
I didn't really need a Sake Bomb anyway, because I was running all around that place! Good thing it wasn't crowded!
And I LOVED the banana dessert. I made a huge mess, in honor of Dad's birthday of course.
And lastly, we saw the Bearcats bring home a huge victory and finish dad's weekend off with a bang! Go Bearcats!!
No comments:
Post a Comment