Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My first overnight!

So this weekend Mom and Dad had too many football games scheduled to be able to hang out with me (I'm still mad about this by the way) but I had a really fun time at Grandma and Pop Pop Shafer's house. I got into all kinds of stuff that Mom never lets me get into :) But while I was hanging out there (where there are some pretty cute pictures of below) Mom and Dad were living it up....


Here is them at the Bearcat Football Home Opener with Grandma and Pap V. They had Adriaticos while tailgating and enjoyed watching the Bearcats totally destroy the other team.




Then Dad won tickets to the Bengal game in a box with Nick Lachey. Mom was in heaven meeting him. Dad was not impressed :)


You can see my sister in this picture with Mom and Dad. I think I should be in the picture!!!!
Here's me having my fun though... and boy did we have alot of it. Thanks to the Shafers for watching me!

2 comments:

Jen, Taki, Sophia, Evangelia & Eleni said...

Met Nick Lachey in L.A. (ha, that rhymes) and he was a total douche (sorry parents). Was he nice to you guys?

Cindy said...

OMG you met Nick! I am so jealous :)