So Here is tons of pictures of tons of stuff going on the past few weeks. In between it all, Mom and Dad are starting to put together my new room and organizing stuff for my sister. It's a crazy time here! And in the coming weeks we have UC's Homecoming, Halloween and other fun stuff... all before the holiday season and my sister come around!
First off... Mom thinks her egg having two yolks is bringing us good fortune... I think she's a little high on estrogen and pregnancy hormones. :)
First we have My First Haircut. I told mom not to take too much off... but it's still way more than I wanted! Luckily, my hair seems to be growing fast and already is recovering.
Then, here are more pictures of the pumpkin patch! I really had a great time. Here's the mom's trying to get baby pictures... Of course my mom is taking a picture of them taking pictures. (She's a little nutty these days)
And like always, I love seeing animals. They had goats and horses and chickens and rabbits!
And Finally we have the big wedding event from this past weekend! Joe and Sarah got married up in a really pretty park. But before the wedding, we of course had to have some fun wine tasting :) You can see I was right up on the bar with the rest of them. My Favorite was the Strawberry wine :)

Here is proof that Daddy isn't perfect. He was best man, but you'll notice he's missing. That's because he forgot the rings in the hotel room!! Haha!!
Here is proof that Daddy isn't perfect. He was best man, but you'll notice he's missing. That's because he forgot the rings in the hotel room!! Haha!!
Here's the happy couple! What a pretty bride and what a pretty day!
Here's Mom and me, and my sister
My Crazy Shafer Aunts!!
Here's me dancing with Daddy. I was such an angel all night. I danced a bit, had some cake, and then Mom and I turned in a little early while everyone else got a bit crazy. Mom and Dad said if only I was better in the car ride, it would have been a perfect weekend. And to that I say... No one is perfect! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment