Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Bourbon Trail... Minus Me!

Well, the parents have had this trip planned for awhile to go away for a night with their friends...with-out me. It had been a long week with lots of sadness for Jesse, and Mom was saying she didn't know if she could go have fun... but I told them they needed to get out and enjoy it before Sister comes and really rocks their world.

So Here's some pictures of them enjoying the little freedom they have remaining... and some pictures of me of course :)


Here's Dad and Jeff dipping their bottles into the Maker's red wax...


Here's the crew during their Bourbon tasting (Mom sat this one out of course). There was over 80 Bourbons to choose from... so needless to say Dad and Jeff throughly enjoyed themselves.

Then they went to Jeff Ruby's in Louisville... always good food. I'm just mad they didn't bring me back some steak! PS-- the horse head was not supposed to be on the table. I'm saving this picture for the next time Mom and Dad tell me not to touch a decoration....

If being Silly is any indication of how much fun you are having... Dad was having alot of Fun!

Here's me and Pap, who watch me with Grandma for the night. I did great of course, and they came over and did a sleep over at my house-- what fun!

And last... I have to give a shout out to my Bearcats! Number 5 in the nation!!! Go UC!!! Here's me and the guys watching the game and cheering them on! Homecoming is this weekend!

No comments: