Mom spent all this time making a Christmas list for me....which is pretty hard to do since I try to eat EVERYTHING right now... so no real fun toys for me yet :( But really, she didn't have to, because all I want is a box. I can do everything fun in a box. I just need new boxes every once in awhile to keep it fresh and fun :) But really, if you're considering helping Santa fill my tree with gifts, you should really consider something that comes in a large box with no staples so I can get what I really want... a box!
I can climb in and out of my box.... (I also like to flip my box and climb on top of it)

I can have a party in my box....

I can chill and watch some TV in my box....

And I can move my box to the kitchen to keep an eye on Mom's cooking...
2 comments:
So cute! You were the same Lisa!
You can also do road racing in the box, but that involves a box pusher.
Post a Comment