I think this Easter weekend could have been the best all time. I may be biased though, because there is something so awesome about seeing the holiday through your kid's eyes. I mean, how cool is it to find random eggs in your yard that have chocolates and jelly beans in them!!?? I wish I could remember when Jan and I were little-- I'm sure we had such a blast! It already has me very excited for next year when Carolyn is in the mix :) But before I get ahead of myself... let me show you the fun that was had this weekend! Most was spent with the Sebald fam, which made everything so much more fun because both Lilly and Mom and Dad had some friends to share it with!
First there was the night before Easter at the Sebald house. Lots of fun doing arts and crafts....
Carolyn watched on during all activities....
A little egg coloring... Both gals found it more fun to crush the eggs than color them, but oh well...
Egg Hunting... Lilly did not share the insides of her eggs with Carolyn or Mom!
Both were on the hunt for the elusive chocolate filled eggs....
Easter Day brought even more fun with more hunting... and lots of slide and swing time! Pap and Pop Pop gave the Dads a break and put some hours in pushing and helping the girls climb to the top!
Carolyn had some quality time with her Godmom-- this time she did not poop on her!
1 comment:
That's okay Lisa...you really should show all sides....paybacks can be rough?
Post a Comment