Let's remember that these two kids came from the same Momma and Dadda... I can see a little similarity, but the eyes and skin tone throw me off soooooooo much. I can't believe how much they change and how fast they grow--- sigh--- I'm also now officially a mom that is upset to leave her babies. They are only so small for such a short time, and I just don't want to miss an instant! I felt like trying to decide what to do for my birthday (going out with or without them) was like trying to decide if I was going to go to Europe for a month without them. What a sucker I am for their little smiles!
Also, Carolyn went for her check-up today, and I'm proud to say she is now only in the 50th percentile for weight (down from 90th!) and 25th percentile for height. She's doing great and the doc said to start her on solids... so we'll see how she likes them tonight!
I would put labels on who is who... but I'm pretty sure you can figure it out :)
1 comment:
wow! I can't believe how different the girls look! Happy birthday Lis :)
Post a Comment