2nd was her mini big girl bed arrived. I was nervous about making a decision on a full size bed set for her... so I did the logical thing and bought a toddler bed for her to use until I can make-up my mind :) She LOVES her toddler bed so much, and has only fallen out once :) I thought we would do some transition time between the crib and bed, but she seems to be just fine with going cold turkey on the crib. Here she is waking up from her first nap in her little white big girl bed! All that's left to do now is have Dad take apart the crib and move it in for Carolyn!
Monday, June 14, 2010
Big Girl!
Miss Lilly took two big steps twords being a big girl last week. 1st- She had her first offical toe painting! I did it here at home (no nail salon yet :)) and she LOVES to show anyone her pink toes now. What is a little sad for me, is that my toes are not yet painted to match-- I'll have to be sure that problem gets fixed soon (day at the nail salon anyone? :)).

2nd was her mini big girl bed arrived. I was nervous about making a decision on a full size bed set for her... so I did the logical thing and bought a toddler bed for her to use until I can make-up my mind :) She LOVES her toddler bed so much, and has only fallen out once :) I thought we would do some transition time between the crib and bed, but she seems to be just fine with going cold turkey on the crib. Here she is waking up from her first nap in her little white big girl bed! All that's left to do now is have Dad take apart the crib and move it in for Carolyn!
2nd was her mini big girl bed arrived. I was nervous about making a decision on a full size bed set for her... so I did the logical thing and bought a toddler bed for her to use until I can make-up my mind :) She LOVES her toddler bed so much, and has only fallen out once :) I thought we would do some transition time between the crib and bed, but she seems to be just fine with going cold turkey on the crib. Here she is waking up from her first nap in her little white big girl bed! All that's left to do now is have Dad take apart the crib and move it in for Carolyn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just painted little V's toes the other day. She was very curious about what was going on.
Post a Comment