Thursday, July 29, 2010

This will make you smile...

So I've been doing a little overtime at work (boo!) and haven't been able to update you recently... so I promise this post will make up for it! I have little comparison on pictures of Lilly and Carolyn with Cherrios :) and some super cute pictures to share that I promise will bring a smile to your face!

First, here's a little then and now... I promise you do not need names to know which is Lilly or Carolyn... Lilly is about one month older than Carolyn in the pictures, and seems to have some more manners at first before she dumps her bowl. Carolyn has an interesting technique to getting more Cherrios in faster than just picking them up....







And here's some really cute pictures of my girlie girls having tea...
Having peas and applesauce...
Being Happy Kids...

And chasing ducks... how can you not smile at a kid chasing a duck!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

it's amazing how different the girls look!!! super cute :)