Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What a fun summer!

What a fun summer we are having! I think I understand why "everything changes when you have kids'...because everything is so much more awesome when you see them smile :) We had some grill outs, some harvesting, and some family reunions recently, and I tried to capture it all on camera, but of course didn't manage too (lots of blurry pictures with running kids!)...here is what I have to share though!

First a little grill out with friends...So cute to see them all become little ladies!


And then a trip to Pittsburgh for a Italian family reunion! Which can't be complete without a little Pizza! Lilly and Carolyn had so much fun with all of their cousins...from the babies to the teenagers! It was so awesome to see them all play and laugh. I only wish that everyone wasn't in different states so it could happen more often! But once a year is atleast a start! Also, you'll notice the SUPER CUTE dresses the girls are wearing at the corn roast... they were handmade by Auntie Alyssa. She can make more...and of course in different colors...if anyone has a special event coming up :) I think I'm going to get a German one made for Carolyn :)

Here's the Vinciguerra portion of the reunion...only about 1/5 of the people there, but supplying about half of the babies :)

The Germans....


But then the little German had too much fun and had to take a cat-nap with Dad :)


Fun with bubbles and cousins!


Lilly had too much corn :)


Good form, but Dad's team didn't pull through in the end!


No comments: