In the past week we have... experienced a first concert with Lilly, experienced a "chef's table" at Boca, and experiened tailgating in our front lawn. Needless to say it's been fun around here :) First fun with the kids and then for those interested, I'll give my adult stories (less cute pictures).
First we had Lilly's first concert. Daddy took her and man did she have fun. If you ask her, she'll tell you "Wiggles" and "Daddy" but that's about as much story telling she'll do besides dancing all their crazy dances :) Dad reported that she spent the first half of the concert trying to figure out what was going on, and the second half dancing and being her crazy self. Dad spent the whole time figuring out why he didn't think of being a Wiggle as his career :)
Then we had some practice UC tailgating. You may wonder why we had to pracitce such things, but I tell you that we figured out alot of things we need to remember for the real event in a few weeks. The girls had sooooooooo much fun. Who knew that having dinner on the front lawn was pure entertainment for them. They also liked getting on their UC gear... although Lilly stole the skirt I was to put on Carolyn because she liked the ruffles...
Then finally, I know this doesn't involve the kids, but if you were considering going to Boca in Oakley anytime for a special occasion...PLEASE DO! It was amazing. We took Jeff and Ashley there for "Welcome Back Hacks" and sat at the Chef's table, where they cooked right in front of us some of the most amazing food I've ever imagined. I'm still dreaming about the pasta and pork belly ...amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment