Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Turkeys and the Diva
Who says we don't live in the wild-- we have wild turkeys!! Lilly did not care for the Turkeys, but hopefully by Thanksgiving she'll understand how good they taste :) I guess they are just a sign of fall... along with all the football we've been watching! The girls love their Steeler gear, but I'm afraid both are going to be too much of girlie girls to be into watching it all weekend. Carolyn is starting to appreciate the purse, and Lilly is OBSESSED with her nails. She even got her first official manicure this weekend while Auntie Alyssa practiced her wedding hair. (Auntie is going to look amazing by the way! ) Lilly tells you everytime she chips a nail, and doesn't understand why Mommy's nails aren't as pretty as hers. I have a feeling it might be my daughter that finallys gets me into nails, hair, and makeup :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment