The wedding weekend was amazing. All of Alyssa's hard work paid off and I think everyone enjoyed the big party! Carolyn didn't make it much past the ceremony, but Lilly made it until she finally passed out on daddy's shoulders at about 11:30. It was pretty nuts how good the girls were. I was insanely impressed. Who knew that some good naps and pretty dresses would make them such angels! The bride on the other hand, was no angel, as my picture below shows :) Actually she was one of the prettiest brides I've seen... the only problem is that I didn't take any pictures on the wedding day because I figured the professional ones would be so much better than mine.... so this is just a sneak preview, and when she gets back the real ones, I'll be sure to post!

Some pictures of Dress Rehersal....Lilly LOVED having her cousins in town for the weeknd. She's still asking where Madison and Tyler are!

Who says matching dresses aren't cute!

Carolyn loved being in her formal wear...
No comments:
Post a Comment