Sunday, September 7, 2008

Daddy's Birthday!

This weekend my dad turned 27-- what an old fart! Lots of friends and family came to celebrate and we had a great time! Mom let me stay up late to watch dad play his new toy-- a Wii. I already know I'm going to beat him at that game once I get my hand-eye coordination working a bit better. There was lots of good eats -- Dad made a homemade chicken rub with burbon and honey glaze, Great Grandma Vinciguerra made her famous chocolate cake, and my friend Sara made those delicious cookies... just to name a few. Aunt Alyssa made Dad Republican party pajama pants that made us all laugh. The only bad part to the day was that our Bearcats didn't do so well in their football game, but I still looked very cute in my outfit. You'll also notice I put in a picture of my new friend Victoria, who also came to the party. She is about 2 months younger than me, and makes me seem so old already to Mom. Mom and Dad keep saying I'm so big already, and the doctor confirmed...I'm already at 10 lbs, 4 oz! I can't believe it!


No comments: