Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I've found my thumb

Mom hasn't been able to catch it with a camera yet, but anyone who's seen me in the past two days will tell you that I've officially found my new best friend- My Thumb. I like both the right and left thumb equally, and when I'm getting cranky, they taste oh so good. What I can't figure out is why Mom keeps throwing this horrible plastic thing she calls a binki into my mouth when I'm perfectly content with my thumb. She keeps going on about not wanting to buy braces-- well mom-- here is the first of many things that you will not have control over - I like my thumb!

I also am apparently starting the teething the process, with drool dripping down my face, random crankiness, and wanting to chew on things :) I know it's a little early... but hey, I'm advanced!

No comments: