Monday, September 29, 2008

Trip for Sophia's Baptism

This weekend I went up to Detroit to visit my cousin Sophia and her family! It was alot of fun, and I did much better than my first trip to Madison. I must be maturing. It was Sophia's special day, and she did really well, until they put her all the way in the water, and then she decided she had had enough! Mom said I have to do the same thing next month, so I'm excited and scared at the same time.


Afterward we had an amazing Italian dinner with more food than I have ever seen before. Sophia mad a HUGE mess out of her spaghetti. I can't wait until I can sit at the big kids table and make a mess too. It looked like alot of fun.




After dinner we went back to Sophia's house and played. They have more cool toys there than anywhere on the planet! Here is a toy I got to take home, and I've enjoyed it alot already. It helps me sit up so I don't have to lay on the floor all the time. Thanks for letting me borrow it Sophia! Here is also a picture of Sophia's dog Gabe. I love him.

1 comment:

Sarah B. said...

That right photo is like Lisa Lou and 'Jenner' all over again, seriously! super cute!