Monday, October 20, 2008

Feeling better...

I know some of you were worried that I may be coming down with my first ear infection or possibly a cold... but today I snapped out of it and I'm feeling great! I got some really good sleep last night (mom was SOOOO happy), so we'll see how I do tonight before we call any doctors. As you can see from my video, I've got quite a devilish smile, so I promise this isn't the last time I keep you all on your toes! I also went through a record number of outfits today, but here is one I started with that mom thought was super cute. It's fresh from Lola in California.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Lilly is still SO cute and getting really big! I'm sad I'm not around to see her group up but thankful that you keep the blog up to date so I can track along :)

send my love to the family!!
Cindy