First, we Friday night to see Daddy get some important award. It has something to do with him being a "distinguished alumni" of his business program. I wore a really preatty dress, but I took a big poo right before he got his award, so no pictures of my cute dress :) My timing wasn't that great I guess. I was really proud of Daddy though!
Then Saturday morning we went to the Homecoming parade. It was so much fun. We saw all the pretty floats and clowns and heard some marching bands! Pap went with us-- he is a Bearcat too! We also saw some really cute doggies that look just like my friend Oscar!
Then Mom and Dad wanted to go see the Bearcats win a football game, so I went with Grandma to her house to hang out. I did say a quick hello to Vicki and Allan though. I wanted to put this picture in to show Allan in a Bearcat shirt-- he's a Miami grad... guess he finally figured out who the best team was! Pop Pop gave me a good bottle while I was at his house hanging out. He knew just the way I liked it.
Then Mom and Dad and Vicki and Allan took me to my favorite place to dinner to finish the weekend off-- Grand Fiesta! I can make all the noise I want, and mommy ate there almost once a week while I was in her belly, so I feel right at home there :) What a great way to finish my first Homecoming weekend! I can't wait till next year!

No comments:
Post a Comment