Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mom is not so happy with me....

So yesterday was a great day of roaming around town with mom and dad. We stopped by to see my Auntie Ashleigh and Alyssa at Grandma Shafer's house. I played with Oscar a bit... and everyone was happy to see that Oscar is very tolerate... look at me pull his eyebrows!

But then I went home and for some reason, I just couldn't get comfortable last night. Maybe it was my nose being a bit stuffy, or maybe my teeth, or maybe I just wanted extra Mom time. Anyway, I decided to wake up at midnight and every hour after until 6am. Then I basically slept the whole morning in Dad's arms while Mommy tried to catch up on her zzzz upstairs. Since she was so tired, she didn't realize that she put in an outfit that didn't match!! So I was forced to watch the Steeler game not in a cute little outfit, but looking like I just rolled out of bed! Atleast she got the Steeler part right!

No comments: