Sunday, June 14, 2009

3rd Gift of Birth Month-- LEFT BEHIND!

So I don't know if Mom and Dad looked up the definition of Birth Month, but I'm pretty sure if vacations are taken during the month, I should get to go!! Mom and Dad took off on a trip to celebrate Joe and Sarah's upcoming wedding at Lake Norris, and I stayed home with Pap. Now, don't get me wrong, Pap was pretty fun and kept me entertained...and consoled me when I woke up at 3am (and mom was impressed because the house was actually cleaner when she came home than when she left!) but I still think next June, I get to go on all vacations and we can leave that little baby behind! (haha!) Mom came home first, while dad stayed behind to party some more. To make it up to me, Mom and I had lunch together at Chipotle, my FAVORITE place. It may be where I pick for my birthday dinner I love it so much. How can you get better than avacados, cheese, beans and rice??


Here's me enjoying the wonderfulness of Chipotle....

Here's what Mom left behind to come home and see me.... I must admit, I don't know if I would have left this to see her (JK Mom!)


Here's the happy couple they were going to celebrate with. I can't wait to go to the wedding in October!!!

No comments: