Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

I'm ONE! YEAH!!!! Today is such an amazing day, and Mom is of course typing this with a tear in her eye because the first year has flown by so fast! But with all that has happened in the past year, it's very exciting to think of everything to come too (which I guess includes that sibling I'm getting, but the jury is still out on how I feel about that).

Just think about how far we have come so far....



From a little peanut in daddy's arms...


To a little peanut that loves to play with doggies...


...And LOVES LaRosa's spaghetti and meatballs! (Mom and Dad took me here for the first time over the weekend to celebrate my becoming a big girl :) Plus I think they wanted to avoid the mess at their house)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Congratulations and Happy 1st Birthday Miss Lily! Enjoy your new puppy :)