Monday, June 22, 2009

4th gift of birth month... and a few steps to celebrate

Puppy Puppy Puppy! Mom and Dad are officially nuts, but I'm fine with that because it means I got a puppy! I litterally laughed for like an hour chasing the puppy around last night. Mom and dad were happy for that because we both slept well :) The puppy still doesn't have a name but it's coming, and I'll let you know. So it was a pretty exciting Father's day for dad-- and I gave him the best present ever-- a frame with my handprint handmade by Mom and me (with some help from Auntie Lyssa). And in celebration of it all, I decided to walk! So basically it was a day of awesomeness :) Check me out!



Here's me giving dad his first Father's day gift!


Here's the puppy's dad. Isn't he pretty!

Here's us at the puppy's home checking her out.
The Puppy tried to play with Jesse, but Jesse isn't too keen on her yet....

1 comment:

Sarah B. said...

Such a cute pup! Labradoodle? They are great dogs? And I can't believe she is walking already! She's so cute too! You seriously have a full house!