Friday, August 8, 2008

It's That Time of Year!

Yes, today is the first Steeler pre-season game! I put on a couple outfits to show-off the Black and Gold... but I got a little tired and crabby before we got to all of them. I also have to show off my Bearcat gear on Aug 28th for their first game!


My dad brought home a new friend for me last night-- The Gapper!



Him and the rest of my friends got together for a group picture-- can you find me??

Also, here is Uncle Kyle and Aunt Ashleigh's new family member... They say they aren't ready for having a human cousin for me yet, so they are getting me a bulldog to ride around at their house and keep me company until I get a real cousin :)

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Well the puppy is cute, but I don't know about all of this steeler wear....