Monday, August 18, 2008
We Made It!!
So Mom and I made it through the weekend with-out Dad (he was in New Orleans helping Jeff get ready for married life). We won't lie, it wasn't easy (Mom says she's still recovering), but we made it through with-out Mom crying, and I only cried minimally (I decided to give the poor woman a break). Dad did line up some fun events for Mom though-- she got all her hair cut off, and her hands and toes are all painted now. I'm kinda mad she didn't schedule an appointment for me though-- all the women at the beauty shop said I could use a hair cut and style. I also had a fun lunch with my grandma's, aunt Janna and Ashleigh, and my friends Vicki and Veronica. Victoria (Veronica's baby in her tummy) was there too of course, but she just won't come out and play with me yet. I relaxed with some naked time too, which I enjoyed throughly. I love my Mom, but I'm glad to have Dad back around!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations! When Mike left for a whole week to go to France six months after Ben was born, we escaped to my friend's house for the week so that I wouldn't go crazy.
Post a Comment