Thursday, August 7, 2008

Just another day in Paradise

Mom has learned that I very much enjoy a nice rock in the jungle in the morning, while she works on the famous Shafer budget :) I love the animals, and it's still early enough in the morning that I'm still in a good mood. Later in the evening, I perfer to be held and walked around the house for hours until I decide it's bed time :) I'm excited that the weather is cooling, because I've been telling Mom and Dad I want them to walk me outside a bit, but they say it's too hot. They're so overprotective! Let me decide if it's too hot! Also, here's a picture of me and my "Aunt" Katie that came to visit last week. She said "the baby isn't as scary as I thought she would be", and that's because I was on my best behavior-- she's a nurse, so I better be good, or she'll give me on of those shot things!

No comments: