Today I met my new friend at Uncle Kyle and Aunt Ashleigh's house-- Mildolfa (I'm not sure how to spell her name). She is very fun to play with, but she is younger than me and can already walk, so I'm kinda jealous of her. I've been trying and trying, but my legs won't move me around yet. I think she was jealous that I can just poop and pee whenever I want, and she gets yelled at if she goes anywhere but outside.
What's more exciting than my four legged friend, is my new real human friend that arrived Sunday morning-- Victoria!! She was almost the exact same weight as me when I was born - 7lbs, 3 oz. She's already taller than me though, but mom and dad say I should get used to that. I am soooooo excited to see her, and I'll share pictures with you all very soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment