Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It's My Party!

So I had one fun party on the 4th of July! My friends came and played and I got to see all my grandparents, aunts, and uncle-- so not too bad of a day! Aunt Alyssa made me a beautiful dress, and Mom and Vicki made me all of those cool cupcakes and my very own birthday cake... and dad cooked some yummy food for us all! It was definitely my special day and thank you to everyone for helping out and being a part of it! Also, thanks to all of those who I got special cards and gifts from-- I'll be sending you a special thank you soon! :)

I was very delicate with my cake...

But I did enjoy the frosting!!!

My favorite thing to do now is get up and down on my new chair and table set. I love to climb and feel tall, since I'm such a shorty!

My friends hanging out at the party....



I don't think I mentioned yet how much I LOVE to open presents that have tissue paper around them...

A full view of my special dress...

And the cake and cupcakes before we all tore into them!!

No comments: