So I have a new favorite thing to do as of tonight. I saw Dad putting these things called "oreos" into milk and thought it looked pretty cool, and of course, I wanted to try. Apparently these things are really good and tasty, but I don't have much of a sweet tooth yet. So I much prefer to dunk them for dad. The problem with this, dad says, is that I want to dunk them far too fast for him to keep up with eating them... and I tend to let them drown in milk a bit :) Mom also caught dad eating only half of the oreo (these are double stuffed oreos by the way) that has filling on it and leaving the other half of the cookie :) Apparently, once I learn to like it, the white stuff is the good part :)
No comments:
Post a Comment