Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Auntie...and some new tricks

Well, this past week was Auntie Alyssa's b-day, and we tried twice to have a pool party, and both days were either cold or rainy, or both. But we still managed to have some fun times hanging out and just chilling. Alyssa got lots of cool gifts for her new apartment-- which I cannot wait to go terrorize, I mean, hang out in :) And I have picked up a few tricks along the way. I like to play King of the Doggies with the swiffer and guard their food until I decide they have earned their food, and throw them a few pieces. And I like to go to the zoo and push my wagon all around. And lastly, I love to give my bear hugs (Mom was lucky enough to catch video of this one, so check it out :)).



Look out doggies!!!


Here's me and Mom at the zoo. I wore my "My Auntie Loves Me" shirt because we went on Aunt Alyssa's birthday, but then everyone kept telling mommy how cute her niece was :)

I spent nearly 15 minutes just pushing this around in circles-- how fun!

Here's Ellie and Me... we did not cooperate with picture taking very well during the day.

And her is my bear I like to love on. It just so happens to be a Steelers bear :)

No comments: