Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Just a day in the life...

I like to start my day with a little tea party...

And then a fun day of chasing doggies and splashing in my mini pool or water table... no pictures of the water sports because Mom is too busy monitoring me in water, Bailey playing with me in the water, and Jesse trying to run away from us :) Below is a picture of my favorite game, where I grab the dog food and throw it around the room and laugh as the dogs run to eat it.


And then finish the day off with a ride down the street to say high to everyone in my wagon. I like to wave like a queen. Again, no pictures because walking the two dogs and a wagon, even when dad can join, leaves no hands for expensive camaras :)

And that's a typical day for me right now. I'm trying to enjoy it now before Mom gets really big, the weather turns cold, and I get that new sibling! What a change that all will be! you can vote on if you think the baby will be a boy or girl to the left of the post. Hopefully we'll find out at the end of the month!

No comments: