Friday, May 8, 2009

Congrats to Anutie Ashleigh and a few other tidbits

Well, we all thought she was crazy, but Aunt Ashleigh ran a marathon last weekend! It was ~27 long miles, but Auntie did it-- and vows to never do it again! :) Congrats Auntie! She said it was a life goal of her's, so now she can check it off the list...Now for some cousins for me as your next life goal ?? ;) Here's her and her team of cheerleaders. Mom and I watched her on-line at home since it was a bit too cold and rainy for me!



As for me, I'm causing all sorts of problems for mom. I can go all the way up the stairs in about a minute and I am learning how to open every possible style drawer, which makes her crazy. I tried to help her plant flowers this week, but I kept getting distracted by the dirt piles and small bugs. But, in return, I am mostly sleeping through the night lately, so she really can't complain. Also, I forgot to tell you all my 10 month stats from the doctor's visit!!

16 lbs, 5oz in weight

28.5" in length

So I'm still pretty small, but hey, look at my gene pool-- we're not expecting 6 footers here! (I'll be happy to make it to 5 feet!)



No comments: