Sunday, May 31, 2009

My weekend of dogs and garage sales...

So this weekend was a weekend of firsts for me. I went to my first doggie dash, where about 500 dogs and their owners walked to support the SPCA. It was a great time, but I must say that Victoria and I were in awe of how many different types of doggies we saw. We spent most of the time just looking at them and wondering how God could be so creative to make so many crazy dogs!! Pap and Grandma walked along with their crazy dogs who wanted to kiss all the other doggies, and Kyle and Ashleigh had to carry Millie because apparently she didn't have her Wheaties and was tired :) Grandma Shafer was there working the event and showed me all the pretty doggies for adoption, but I could only take home the ballon one....



Then it was also my first garage sale weekend too! Mom, Grandma V and Great Aunt Marge went hunting and found toys for me for just a few bucks! I picked out this book and stroller for my dollies :) I can't wait to go to my next one!


Then I also learned how to go through bookshelfs with ease. It takes me atleast 20 minutes to go through all the books, so Mom figures it's worth the happy time with me and puts them all away when I'm done :)

And Finally here is just a picture of me worn out after it all, eating some lunch. You can see my hair is a bit unruly these days. Of course it helps when I run my hands through it with some cheese and potatoes. It holds the style better that way!

No comments: