Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Trip to Soph's House

So I LOVE vacation. We took our first family vacation of the year to Detroit to see Sophia and her family. I do not like the car rides to get to our destination so much, but I do love seeing some fun people and new sites. Luckily, it only took us 4 hours to get there, or else Mom and Dad may have turned the car around and called it quits. Once we got there though, I was a perfect angel that slept through the night, took long naps, and ate everything in sight :)

Here's Sophia teaching me to read-- I am loving books ever since I got home. Before, I just ate them, but Soph taught me how fun it is to look at all the pictures!


Family Picture -- of course my mean face was out almost everytime a picture was snapped!

Me and Uncle T!



Big fun watching cartoons with my cuz :) Doesn't she look excited to have me sitting in her chair with her ;)



Fun at the water table! Mom promises to get me one of these soon-- maybe for my birthday!
We also had big fun at the zoo. Dad showed me the animals, and I waved at them all.


Contrary to my mean look, I did have fun, it was just a little hot for me. For some reason no one was misting me with cool water or waving palm branches to cool me off.


And finally, my favorite new experience-- riding face forward with a buddy by my side in the car. It was big fun. I can't wait to be a big girl and do this more often!

No comments: