Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Rock with Elmo

I had to remind mom that she is WAY behind on the blog-- I don't know what else is filling her time! Anyway, Lots to tell you all, so be sure to read-up!! There are some videos at the end of me Rocking with Elmo:)
First off, I had my first overnight with-out Mom and Dad!! They went to some nice hotel for the night and had a nice dinner while I stayed at home with Pap and Grandma. Since I was bored with them, I basically slept the whole time anyway, but Mom and Dad said they missed me still-- although Mom said she did not miss my 5am wake-up calls :)



Secondly, I am really good at video games. We went to Dave and Buster's with Mom and Dad's friends and I beat Jeff at Madden Football. I was the Steelers and he was the Bengals, so maybe it wasn't a fair game, but he's the smart guy that picked them :)

'

Dad played some game where he acted like a cop and tried to catch the bad guys, but he didn't last too long playing that game...

So now to my favorite part-- Rocking with Elmo. I have a little boom box that plays Elmo songs and I really like to rock out to it and dance... but I DO NOT like to be taped while doing it. Here are mom's attempts at getting video to share with all of you. As you can see, I try to take the camera from her :)

And here is mom trying to video from behind me... You can't fool me mom!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

oh man lilly. your second face is the funniest!!! I love it!