Hey All-- No pictures to show, but just wanted to tell you about my day. Today I went to Yoga with mom. It was super fun! I got to sit on my blanket and play with toys, while mom did some stretches and stuff. Alot of the stretches involved mom stopping to tickel my toes and nose, so that was fun. Some of them even involved letting me ride mom's belly and legs like a roller coster! Then at the end mom gave me a massage to work out my overworked muscles (it was hard to sit there being cute the whole time!) Needless to say, I can't wait until next week! There was also a little 6 week old boy in the class with his mom. He was pretty cute, but not as cute at the boy that sat behind me in church last Sunday. I really can't wait to see him again. We spent all mass making funny faces at each other and I kept blowing him bubbles... a sign of affection :)
Anyhow, just wanted to keep you up to date. Tomorrow I've got a busy day of shopping for birthday gifts and we're going to try and dye Grandma V's hair. I was thinking she would look good in a bright red ;) Then Saturday is the SPCA telethon, and my swim lessons and Grandma V's birthday dinner. Then finally Sunday is Victoria's Baptism-- what fun it will be to see someone else get dunked! Man, looks like I better go take a nap, it's going to be a crazy one!
No comments:
Post a Comment