It was a party at my house when the Steelers won the Super Bowl last night! I partied with everyone until half time, and then I knew they would pull out a victory, so I went to sleep. It was a great party with lots of friends and family...one of whom made these awesome little cookies! I can't wait to be able to scarf them down. For now, I had to stick with Pumpkin, which I must say, was rather yummy!
I also had to show you all my dorkie Aunt Ashleigh and her 3D glasses :)
My Pop-Pop, Uncle Kyle, and some others decided to take a shot of icky stuff each time the Steelers scored... so I hope they feel okay this morning :) I must say though, I missed my Pap, who decided it would be more fun to go watch the game in person, instead of with me. I think he had fun though, as we kept getting messages from him just screaming...HERE WE GO STEELERS- HERE WE GO!
No comments:
Post a Comment