Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma!

Hey there everyone... so today officially kicked off birthmonth for most of my family. We have both grandmas and Aunt Ashleigh all getting a year older this month! First up was Grandma Shafer. I dressed up in my pretty red number-- but you can tell from the 3rd picture, mom needs to teach me how to sit like a lady :) I am a total big kid now, as I can drink from the sippy cup and feed myself bananas while the rest of family eats in peace :) I was a total angel in honor of Grandma's birthday.




I also got to visit some of mom's friends last night. Dad brought me to crash their fun dinner at the end-- hahaha :)

And I started the weekend off with some of Mickey's Clubhouse Saturday morning. I LOVE disney cartoons :)

No comments: