Sunday, February 22, 2009

What a Saturday!

Hello All-- It's just another crazy weekend in the Shafer house! Saturday was full of excitment, which started with Swimming lessons, which Pop Pop and Grandma came to see this time! This weekend also marked my first time being watched by a non-grandparent while mom and dad had some alone time. They went to the Bearcat game while I stayed at home with Vicki and Allan, my new bestest friends :) They let me put on my hula skirt and pretend we were in Hawaii! This was after swim lessons, and before the big night out. During the evening, we went to celebrate Aunt Ashleigh's birthday at their house. I loved playing with Millie the Bulldog!! I also had a fun time showing Aunt Ashleigh how to cook, and showing the guys how to drink on the couch... I had milk of course :)




No comments: